Thursday 23 June 2016

Vintage Romantic "LOVE" folder journal

Hello my friends

 as one of JJJ ladies from facebook wrote under my post "I am probably having very romantic period right now" :D Love this and can only agree :D Yes I had that feeling make something romantic.So I checked my digital downloads and I found this beautiful digital collection "Love story" from Dreamzetc shop on etsy.I totally forget I have this collection.I did purchase it when Michelle,she is like The PaperAddiction on youtube made her Giveaway journal out of it and I totally felt in love with creation she made.
..so I tried mine ;-)










...as usual I made small video ...


I will upload few freebies again so you can go create your romantic journal ;-)

This is all for today.I hope you found some inspiration.Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful time. Hugs Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment