Saturday 18 June 2016

Metal case mini journal

Hi my dear friends,

  I am comming today share with you my mini Metal case journal.I used beautiful "Charming Ladies" digital collection from one of my favorits shops "MindBarretty". I love every single collections this shop selling.I think it's because every pages have so many options how to use it.Those are look great in a journal,or like an embellishment, in a metal frame those will look amazing so you can make unique jewerlym as well.
  But today I didn't make a jewerly,but a case of my mini journal is so close to it ;-)




 I made few pages to this small case,can be use for a photos or as a phone number saver again ;-)












..of course I made a short video where you can see all this mini.Here is a link if you are interested 



Thank you so much for stopping by.Have a wonderful time.
Hugs Eva xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva.. This is so cool!!! Love how u altered the telephone/address book!! It looks great!!! U did a Fabulous job!! I instantly saw my Mom and Dad's address book that we always used to call people and send mail from:):) Thank u for sharing your amazing work girl!! Have a Lovely Day!!! Hugs, Jennifer:)jw23

    ReplyDelete