Wednesday 22 June 2016

Like from Attic..Part 1

Hi my lovely artistic friends,

  I've got small poem ;-)...

    Blue is the color of blueberry pie,
   A blue jay's feather and the bright moon sky.
   Blue is the color of ocean scenes,
   Picasso's art and my favorite jeans.

...yes "blue" is the major point of new,breathtaking collection "Watercolour in Blues" from "Meg's Garden Shop"I adore blue color and together with brown is most amazing and eye catching mix I thing. Therefore I couldn't resist start make my new project in this way.I can say that is something I never made before and I really hope you will like it as I do ;-) ...






...as this is "part 1" I will show you just a part of final project,but I have small photo tutorial for you, so hopefully you will enjoy create from this beautiful collection as I did.
  Here is my small tutorial for very easy and beautiful tag...




...when your embellishment will be ready glue it on a tag and start decorate with flowers & leaves..



..on the left underside of flowers stick small bow with rose in a middle...



...don't forget decorate left top corner with small pearls..


One more project belong to this "part 1".I don't have a tutorial for this but I will explain more in video which will be post in "part 2" of my project ;-)






I hope you found some inspiration to create with Watercolour in Blues collection ;-)
If I can give you small tip, go pop up to Meg's Garden Blog check out amazing creations from Meg's girls.So many inspirations waiting there for you.
  It's all from me for today.Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful time.
Hugs Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment