Sunday 12 June 2016

Make your own Steampunk Microscope Lamp

Hi everybody,

...I tried tidy up my craft space haha..think I will don't do it for while as it is so crazy :D While this awesome activity my lamp has broken.The cover of my lamp...


...but a lamp was still working and as I like that lamp I felt soo sorry to throw into the trash.And I had on a shelf for long time (like a decoration haha) old broken microscope..



Why not try put those together? So I tried ...







...and I had to make some nice cover of course ;-) ...







And that final touch....








...I am kind of surprised how all this turns out and I love my new lamp :D exactly because is still working yeeey. Will have to broke more things at our house I think :D :D...

  So here last few final photos of my Steampunk Microscope lamp..







Thank you so much for stopping by.I hope you found some inspiration.Have a great time.
Huge hugs Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment