Sunday 27 March 2016

Tim Holtz "Destiny" tag for new challenge

Hi everybody,

  since I found this amazing crafting family I felt in love with Tim Holtz work.He has that kind of industry style which I love.I always tried to buy some of his products,many times watched his videos and so many times I wanted make some tag in his style but I always messed up.I think this is first time when I like my final product.
   If you like to join this challenge with aim to make some scrapbooking project with tag and kay you can join it here .

This time I didn't make a video but I took a few pics so it's kind of photo tutorial how I made it.
I started with heavy craft card which I covered with bookpage.




Than I choosed Tim Holtz stencil "Cargo THS 001" and "Bundled Sage" Distress Paint.


For "Splatters" I used "Vintage Photo" Distress Paint...






...for last layer off Distress Paint I used "Frayed Burlap" color and stencil "Pop Dotty" by Sheena Douglass...

Then I took "Post stamps" stamp from "Euro Elements" Stampers Anonymous cling stamps collection..



I distressed all background using "Vintage Photo" and "Faded Jeans" Distress inks...




I do not have documented process of decorating as I changed it so many times :D I just can say that I made again my own embellishments.This time out off cans ring pulls ;-) ...



and I add few mini gears,kind of Steampunk touch ;-)



                  ...this is my sharing for today. Thank you so much for stopping by.
       If you found some inspiration it's great,if not I will try find something for next time.
                                    Have a great time.Happy crafting.
                                             Hugs Eva xx

3 comments:

  1. fajny tag:)! pozdrawiam cieplo dziekujac za udzial w Wyzwaniu JUST TAG IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing tag, I love the colors and mixed media background. It's great :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Just tag it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cool! Thank you for taking part in the Challenge JUST TAG IT! ;)

    ReplyDelete