Thursday 24 March 2016

Graphic 45 "Mon Amour" mini album

Hi everybody,

few week ago I've been watching video by Dee (BlackCatCrafts 13 on YT) with Graphic 45 "Mon Amour" album she made.Have to say that I felt in love with this stunning album.It remind me album my grandmom had.So immediately after I saw this video I purchased this new G45 collection as well.
I can say that after Communigue collection is this my second favorit.
 When my friend,few days later came ask for some gift for her friend I just had to try make something out of this collection :D
 So here is my totally first album made all out of Graphic 45 collection...









..I really enjoyed make this mini.Working with G45 is such a fun.I made small video about this mini if you are interested:

                   Hope you enjoyed this small tour with G45 ;-) Thank you for stopping by.
                                             Have a lovely day. Hugs Eva xx




No comments:

Post a Comment