Thursday 10 March 2016

Altered Bird Cage Clock for my mom

Hi everybody,

few days ago I have been nominated to follow Artchain by amazing artist and very kind,beautiful lady Carol Findon .
  This amazing Facebook Artchain (with aim to share seven pieces of art work you've previously made, over seven days and nominate someone new everyday) is great way to meet artists from all the World, share your work and learn from each other.
  So today is my first day when I would like to share a gift I made for my amazing mom 2 years ago. Inspiration for this project I took from Linda who is simply fabulous in altered things.




Inside  of this cage are old kitchen clocks.I just printed on piece of acetate photo of my lovely sister and me when we were small and fixed it on clocks.





My mom loves those clocks :D not because of that cage but because I used her favorit pics of my sis and me :D
  So this is my sharing for today.Thank you so much for sharing your time with me.
   Have a wonderful day
Hugs Eva xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment