Friday 25 March 2016

Birthday Gift Card Wallet

Hi everybody,

my beautiful, nearly daughter in love is celebrating her B'day and because I want to give her with flowers, her B'day gifts and chocollate also gift card to her favorite shop I made this small B'day Gift Card Wallet.There is a space for Gift card as for my wishes as well.
  I used beautiful Chantilly Cream collection and few ribbons from Meg's Garden shop . On cut & create sheet in this collection is so many amazing imagas,few I also used in this wallet.
I love how all card turns out and I really hope our lovely Patricia will like all her gifts included this one ;-)







I made small video tutorial if you are interested:


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a lovely day and happy crafting.
Hugs Eva xx   

2 comments:

  1. Love this, beautiful job. I love to look at your creations, very inspirational:) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete