Saturday 14 May 2016

Vintage negative dies journal "Secret Garden" in box for Meg's Garden

“Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine...” 
― Frances Hodgson BurnettThe Secret Garden


I like this quote. When I received Meg's new paper collection "Rose Quartz" this book came up to my mind. I really don't know why,maybe because of all amazing flower images or maybe because that super amazing gem I received with all kit which I really love


..so I was quiet sure I am going to make journal or diary with my secret garden :D 
  Maybe you noticed that I am more in grunge style,not too much in shabby or pink so I was really surprised how easy was for me to work with this collection.That mix of soft pink and kind of purple,nearly brown purple (I know sounds crazy,but this color is very likable for eyes,can't describe it better) made me think about romantic garden, about magic, about girl who is keeping her diary hide somewhere from other people. So I made a box for her and her diary and I made a diary.








As my embellishments for a box I used images from Cut & Create sheet.This images look so great in metal frame.When we talk about metal,I used few charms from Meg's shop in my diary as well. Meg has amazing metal stuff in her shop.
 I am guessing it will be for long time to explain everything I made with a box and diary/ journal so I will let pictures talk behalf of my work ;-)










I also made a short video, so if you are interested...



So this is all my sharing for today.I really hope that you enjoy it,maybe you found some inspiration and hopefuly you will decide to make some your creation out of this amazing collection.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful time.
Hugs Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment