Sunday 29 May 2016

Retro Cook book/Journal

Hi everybody,

  I am comming today share with you one of my latest journals I made last few days.As many of you know I am mom of 2 boys which mean that for last 20 years I am cooking every single day as we prefer home cook meal. Therefor when Sophie sent me her new digital kit "Cooking" I was totally happy.This retro collection is just amazing.Well designed with amazing images,perfect layouts for shopping,Menu,Favorite Dishes,Meals Schledule etc... simply amazing I can say.
  I am saving my recipes in ring binded notebook and it's brilliant so I chosed for my project same style.I found a lot of retro images and clip arts on google and on Pinterest as well so print those out and included to this "Cook book" ;-) I've got few images in my Printable Freebies section ;-)



















As you can see, basic of this journal is very simple but with all those images and templates looks very cute :D ...
I also made a video where you can see better all journal.Here is a link if you are interested:



I hope you found some inspiration if not maybe next time ;-)
Have a wonderful time.Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment