Tuesday 1 November 2016

Time to Celebrate and wish

                                                                      Hi everyone,

                                              today I have something special to share.
                                I don't do cards often,but new amazing paper collection from
                                 Meg's Garden inspired me make some. This new collection
                                   Vintage Journal  is simply stunning. It has so many ephemera,
                                      amazing papers,great design.
                               
                                Here are some shots of my DT project. Hope you will enjoy it.











thanks so much for looking at my work ...
 Have fun gazing at all the sensational pieces of artwork by the team
until next time happy scrapping 
Hugs Eva

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment