Tuesday 19 July 2016

Mixed media covered mini photo album

Hallo everybody,

as I love so much gorgeouse paper collection "Watercolour in Blues"  from Meg's Garden I made one more project out of it.It's small photo album.I can say that this collection inspired me start to learn mixed media properly.And I am sure I found most amazing tutorials to easy follow for this learning made by Marta Lapkowska. So after few very bad pages I am now really happy from a page I made as a cover for this mini album.

In this project I used again blue and brown colors.I really hope you will like what I made using Watercolours in Blues collection












For better view and inspiration I also took a video: 


This is my sharing for today.Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy crafting ;-)
Hugs Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment