Friday 1 April 2016

Japanese Journal with a bit of Steampunk

Hi everybody,

 today I am comming to share with you ma latest project, Japanese Journal with a bit of Steampunk.
You know I love Steampunk, but with this journal I had actually problems to put together japanese style with gears and cogs and all that steampunk embellishments.

For a cover I used piece of bamboo and I glued on the top wooden frame in japanese style.I really like how it turns out with all those gears.This journal has many pockets,many tags and extra pages mostly about Japan and geishas and ninjas...










...also I made a video for this journal,so if you would like to see all this journal it's here...



Thank you so much for stopping by,for all your time you shared with me.
I hope you enjoyed that.
Have a wonderful time and happy crafting.
Hugs Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment